Volunteering is an essential part of our organisation, it keeps us running.
Our entire organisation is run completely by volunteers, they are players, parents, support workers and friends.
We are always looking for more support. With your help we can make more of a difference, you can help us create more opportunities for our members.
You may be interested in volunteering for the following reasons:
- Contribute to the community
- Help to improve the lives of people with a disability
- Learn more about NSW Push and Power Rugby League
- Meet a wonderful group of players and members
- Learn and develop new skills
- Complete work experience
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our team, Volunteering can be done on an ongoing or once-off basis.
There are a number of volunteering opportunities available, including:
- Organising Events
- Coaching & Team Managing
- Referees and Touch Judges
- Marketing, Social Media Management and Blog Content Creation
We especially encourage people with a disability and Able-Bodied to apply for volunteer roles.
We also accept applications for university placements.
Please speak to your supervisor and contact us directly if you wish to work
on a longer term project with us as part of your university degree.
Contact us if you are interested in volunteering? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com